Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Evaluation task 4


These are the pieces of electronical equipment I used in order to produce my music video. The camera and tripod were both used in the filming process of the video, the tripod came in handy for shots that needed to be still rather than some of the free held shots taken of the video. While the computer I used to edit and develop the music video and updating my blog.


The online application 'Blogger' is something I've used to create a blog and store each stage of progress in my A2 media coursework. 1. To post any progress I had on my project I would go to 'New post' where I'd type or upload any updates 2. If I needed to add or remove anything from any post I created I'd simply go to 'Edit post' where I could then posts that I've already posted. 3. Then to view everything I've done for the project I went to 'View blog' where you can view all my work.


'Facebook' played a crucial role in the organisation of the filming process. 1. We set up an events page under the title 'Madness' so all our friends knew it was our media course work. 2. We made a discription of the filming, the date of the event and the location where we'd film it. 3. We recieved comments from certain people along with those who'd attend and those could for whatever reason were unable to be there for the filming.


The film editing application 'Vegas Movie Studio' is what we used to take the footage from our filming and edit it with the song to create our music video. 1.We'd take the files which our footage was saved to and put them into 'Vegas Movie Studio.' 2. From the corner screen we could view any part of the footage we inserted into the editing line to review progress. 3. Here we put each piece of footage into the appropriate areas, editing them together alongside the music, to end up with the completed music video.


'Photo shop' was the application I used in which we created our digipak, it enabled us to take still shots from our filming and edit these to create a front cover, back cover, CD holder cover and advertisement. 1. With this tool bar I was able to use certain tools to edit some properties of my digipack designs. 2. If I needed to alter the picture I'd go to 'file' and 'transform' and from there I could adjust the brightness, scale etc. 3. Here I could add more individual layers to the image which is how I achieved the blended image effect for most of my digipack designs.  


On 'Youtube' we posted our video in order to get some background feedback on what we'd done so far. 1. We named our video 'Work in Progress' as we had not yet completed the video but we still needed feedback. 2. We added in the description that this was an A2 media project and that we did not own any rights to the song and that it was reserved to the band 'Madness' and their record label. 3. We looked for any comments people had on the work so far to see what was good and what could be improved. (Unfortunately our video was removed on copyright grounds so I am unable to present a screen grab of our own 'Youtube' post)

No comments:

Post a Comment