Monday, 28 March 2011

7.Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?





I feel that I have learnt a lot in the progression from the magazine in my preliminary task to my music magazine, such as my understanding of using microsoft Publisher. For example my knowledge of how to use new fonts for titles to stand out and give more of a conventional appeal as well as I discovered how to take certain parts out of images on Digital image suite 2006. I learnt to use the cut out tool to take out the backgrounds of photos that I want for my magazine, an example of this would be the artists on the front cover of my music magazine which concentrates all visual attention on them and not on what is behind. I have also increased my understanding of magazine codes and conventions in terms of visual appearance and layout, along with the features that attract target audiences to that particular product.

Therefore, my understanding of the programs and equipment used has massively improved since the begining of my preliminary task, this is because when I started this project I'd never properly used Microsoft Publisher or Digital Image Suite 2006, now I've created quite a coventional and impressive magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment